Sunday, February 17, 2013

Books...Food....Studying

The past couple of weeks have involved countless hours of school, school, and oyea and more school! Thank goodness it's almost down to a graduation cap and gown.  Granted this term mainly consists of more clinic work than book work, but the thought of taking 4 exams in order to attain a license stresses even the most calm and chill people.

My class and I attended some seminars for our boards and wow theses seminars are definitely worth the money.  The book alone is worth the price of the three-day seminar.  

This woman is my scrub bud!  She is one of the sweetest people I know!

These beauties are some of the people I spend all my days with! We see each other's faces more than our own families...it's kinda ridiculous :)

While on a lunch break from the seminars located in Brea, CA, we would go to the mall and I found my future window decoration for my "future" loft!  ahahah I had to tak ea picture, I couldn't resist....little did I know that Urban Outfitters actually sells their decorations...this guy was going for $85 dollars CASH 

Wonderful end to a long weekend!


Westwood, Los Angeles

A great Valentine's day treat!  I can't believe one of my colleagues had enough patience to make little fortunes in the fortune cookie topping...she's so crazy


Don't let this constipated look fool you!  This is the nervous face of a chick on her way to her 1 of 4 exams in order to get her license.  Actually, I was on my way to my scrub bud's place because we signed up at the same time and place.  The whole car ride there we were definitely making small talk because we both were sooooooo nervous; by the time we got to the testing site both our hands were shaking!  j  WE Definitely would have preferred to enjoy the great Los Angeles weather at the beach forsure.
Think Positive Thoughts!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment