Sunday, February 17, 2013

Superbowl Sunday

In the past, I've never really celebrated (if that's the word to describe this day) Super Bowl Sunday  because simply I always worked retail this day, and everyone else always wanted to request a day off.  So, I always volunteered haha.  This year, seeing as I've become a "starving college student," a couple of friends and I went to someones house, ate, and watched the49ers get beat....I honestly had no preference, but my friends made me chooooooose, therefore GO 49ers!!!!


Showed my support through eye shadow and accessories


I cut one of my friends a shirt since she didn't have anything maroon colored.  I really wish I captured a pic of her wearing it....super cute

Best part of the nights, the food and the company!!! Oh yea and the Destiny's child performance.....completely shocked btw...How crazy and amazing was that?!?!?!




<3


No comments:

Post a Comment