Friday, January 25, 2013

SEMA Week

 This week I worked at the SEMA conference.  Overall, it was a great experience from meeting new people and making new friends.

This was my floor where I greeted people coming off of the elevators, offering refreshments and snacks as the writers made their way to meetings.

In the atrium of the hotel, Th Embassy suites, there was a jungle motif.  Along the middle of the atrium, there existed a mini waterfall and koy fish mixing with the turtles.

These ladies stood at each floor.

We enjoyed all the copious options for food.  Throughout the days we enjoyed eggs and bacon, roast beef, chicken, baked potatoes, and lastly In-N-Out!   Lucky ladies we were.



I was definitely on my tippy toes next to these beauties!

Ladies of the bell.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment