Saturday, January 5, 2013

Out and About

Last Saturday of freedom before school starts up again....bittersweet. 

Staple this goes wherever I go!
Marc Jacobs

House of Harlow 1960 earrings and cute necklace my sister got me.

Fringe boots!!!!! the boot resembles the Steve Madden Intyce boots but with suedette and fringe on the side <3


The best part about the Gentle Fawn vest is that embroidery on the back

Shirt was free from my old job


This song amazes "Intro" by The Xx amazes my ears.  I could listen to this wordless compilation all day. 
Hears the long version:

We went to this Tofu and Grill restaurant.  Pretty sweet food most definitely.  With the holidays ending, it forsure felt great to intake food that was not "heavy". 


 I ordered the curry tofu with medium spicy, but the cook forgot to put any spice other than curry.  I NEED MY SPICE!  But other than that, the food was delicious.

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment