Saturday, January 5, 2013

Think Outside of the Box

"I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's." 
       New year's resolutions are a great way to start of the year.  However, honestly, how many people actually follow through with the resolutions?  I remember about 5 years ago as I chowed down a double-double animal style burger and animal style french fries from the famous In-N-Out, that for that year, I will refrain from fast food.  I must say I was pretty good with the resolution for about 8 months (as long as you do not think 1 taco or 2 here-and-there from little taquerias count as fast-food).  In my defense, I did notice that I did "feel" better since I did not put sooooo much junk in my belly.
        Take it one step at a time, one day at a time.  The days turn into a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment