Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Reality Sets in

These past 18 months have been filled with laughter, long nights, and memories.  I just can't believe it's almost come to a close; yet I feel that in the next three weeks I have so much to accomplish.  We as a school are fortunate enough to have a professor that is a yoga teacher as well.  So the day before one of the biggest exams of our lives, we took time for about one hour and had a yoga session.  
  The last time I did yoga was in high school, and I had no idea how refreshing one feels after a session.  The controlled breathing in conjunction with the yoga moves and poses enable the oxygen to flow through your system.  My recommendation though, is to have a mat that is cushioned.  I took a two hour nap after this session; let me tell you, I had no idea you could get sore in the muscles from yoga.   



The girls' night out.  Long, day, long night. 






Reality set in; we all realized how much time we have left with each other.  We found out during a heart to heart class session, that one of our classmates has never, ever, ever seen the beach before.  So, our professor was kind enough to let us take  bonding class trip to help our colleague experience this sight that we have all taken advantage of our whole lives.  Unfortunately, there was an overcast.  But the good thing is that, we were able to attain wonderful pictures.  If the sun was blazing, there is no way our pictures would have turned out dramatic, with this ambiance.  Plus, if the sun was out, there would be tons of people laying out getting their Vitamin D too!
There's a few missing.  But we've all cried through the struggle of this program.  We've all sacrificed a part of our lives in order to be here together and accomplish this life changing experience.  There are no other 22 people I'd spend the past 18 months with other than these bunches of crazy coconuts. 


One thing I've learned to appreciated throughout this 18 months is that there is nothing better than a wonderful meal and a nice comfortable bed after a long day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment