Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week of Pictures

As a college student, life is a never-ending study fest, that should include bottomless coffee drinks.   

Free sample.....bring them on!  The tiny sample looks more scrumptious than my venti from Starbucks. 
A change of scenery is always a positive.....Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 

\
One of my colleague's consistent patient showed up with daffodils.....seriously?!?!  I had noooo idea how beautiful daffodils were in real life and I'm not much of a flower person either.  These flowers were the most gorgeous kind of flowers I have ever seen. BREATH TAKING.  Words cannot describe the feeling of seeing fresh daffodils; the best part was that they came from a backyard....not store bought.  Someone sure has that "green thumb."  



When we have the time, we do lunch and conversations.  How we see each other everyday and still manage to laugh hysterically about who knows what? I have no idea how.    


Photos courtesy of my friend Paula; shes the one behind the smoke.
Fajita option anyone?
\
Korean BBQ....I haven't had this in years!  There was a good several years where I refrained from an excess of meat....not really vegetarian, but I just kept a good distance from dark meat.  I didn't refrain from dark meats for any particular reason, other than trying to be health; but school has pushed my limits.  All I'm concerned about at this point is graduating, food, and good company.  After the horrid food truck food, we decided to go out and have some BBQ after a long day in clinic.  



 Who knew boba came in a bottle?!?  All I wanted was a little desert to finish off the huge meal from Korean BBQ.  Going to have to admit though, the bottle is handy if you want to save it for later.

I am in love with these boots! I have no idea who makes them but I just want a pair. 

 Guess which one is me?  




 I cannot wait to until school ends!  This is an old photo I came across of some friends and me just out and about on the boardwalk of Newport.  These ladies are such sweethearts, you won't believe it.  



<3








No comments:

Post a Comment