Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend full of BOOKS...and Eye Patches


 Back to studying....again.  7 students....same class....same goal


no distractions....I needed my own table.

 I can't help but want to pull out my hair sometimes while studying....I think we could go mad.


My friend started getting ready for work at Coffee Bean since she could not waste time going home to change.  #dedicatedstudent .... not to mention she came to Coffee Bean coming from her first job too!  Well while she was doing her makeup, I found our pirate patch we used a couple of week ago when we decorated some posters for a community outreach.  So that's what huge purses are for....makeup and to remind us of good memories.



 This little lady right here really wants a pair of these shoes .... ahaha they were literally probably 2 sized too big.  




Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment